Dermal fillers can provide many of the benefits of a face lift minus the risks and downtime associated with surgical procedures. Not only can they reduce the appearance of crow’s feet and Marionette Lines but they can enhance your appearance by adding fullness to the lips and cheeks as well.
Common uses for Dermal Fillers
- Sunken Eyes: Fill in sunken areas beneath the eyes.
- Cheek Enhancement: Add fullness and shape to the cheeks, plump sunken cheeks.
- Laughter Lines: Smooth away the lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette Lines: Reduce the appearance of the lines at the corners of the mouth.
- Above the Lips: Treat wrinkles above the lip.
- Lips: Add fullness to the lips, plump the lips.
- Face: Treat acne pits, pock marks, or other indented scars on the face.